Running ads on Facebook has always seemed to me as a sort of trial and error exercise, testing to see if this particular ad format, copy, graphics, duration, and demography was the most optimized for my message.
A lot of times my ads campaign fell short of expectations without as much as getting close to the threshold of success. Such has been the case that I wondered if there was ever a way to get around this.
As I interacted with other digital marketers online and offline, I realized the situation wasn’t peculiar to me. There seemed to be a general search for a workable solution to running effective ads.
Well, there is an update on this and it is going to interest you very much – the largest database of Facebook ads both past and currently running ads!
We will get right into this review in a bit so you can have an idea about this tool that seems to eliminate trial and error components of Facebook ads, and instead give you information to make the most of your ad campaigns.
This review is about a tool that helps you strategically plan for your Facebook ads by analyzing the results of past ads and using insights gained to target your ads for effective reach.
This tool is called Advertsuite and we will dive deeper into its workings, features, and other details on how you can use it.
The following areas are to be covered:
- What is AdvertSuite?
- Features of AdvertSuite
- Pros and Cons
- How to Use AdvertSuite
- Who Should Use AdvertSuite?
- How to Buy AdvertSuite
What is AdvertSuite?
AdvertSuite is a searchable and sortable database of Facebook ads created by Luke Maguire for use in analyzing past and current ads running on the social media network.
The database houses more than 40 million records which are constantly updated with 10,000 new ads daily, the goal of which is to provide users with much more variety of search results.
AdvertSuite is a tool used by marketers, advertisers, and businesses to find out results of ads in their niche markets, helping them make better decisions in ads choices, formats, duration, and demography to target.
Using AdvertSuite you can search for specific keywords used in running Facebook ads, specific advertisers, and/or specific domains using filter options to narrow down results.
The search and filter features enable you to carry out competitive research on those in your market niche and generate ideas that could be helpful in planning your own ads campaign.
Using a tool like AdvertSuite, you could say that trial and error is greatly reduced.
The core product works exclusively on Facebook ads with an upgrade option for you to search out ads results on Instagram, YouTube, and Google advertising platforms.
Let’s take a quick peek under the hood to find out the features of AdvertSuite and to see if it is right for you.
Features of AdvertSuite
- AdvertSuite allows you to instantly search Facebook ads and filtering results based on keywords, niche, and domains
- This tool enables you to search an ad copy with a particular target audience and also view landing pages of all the results of the copy, including all engagements of the copy
- Using the upgrade on AdvertSuite, you can extend the search to include Instagram, YouTube and Google search results
- The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product
- Before running any ads campaign on Facebook, using the tool will help you see what has worked, what is working and what isn’t working
- It is an accurate generator of traffic trends. You can analyze buyer traffic from the dashboard and then make your analysis based on your findings
- Never be kept in the dark about what your competitors are doing with their ads on Facebook. You can see detailed reports of their ads
- AdvertSuite currently boasts of being the largest database of Facebook ads more than any software has. They boast of an estimated 40 million entries and daily input of 10,000 ads
- Ability to filter the search based on defined parameters. AdvertSuite enables search on the demography of ads like location, gender, and age. You can also use search filters on engagement where you will find results of comments, shares and likes of the ads
- Filters can also be based on geo-location
- Discover the best videos and images that perform best for your particular niche
- Use filters to find out best ads positioning – which is best for your niche whether it’s to display on sidebars or news feed.
- A tool to help break down the funnel for analysis. Details like a landing page and the traffic sent to it
Pros and Cons
- Eliminate guesswork while planning for your ads campaign. AdvertSuite helps you gather facts that will help in making accurate analysis and better-informed decisions
- The tool is easy to use – simple 3 steps that anyone can follow! Read about this in the next section of this post below
- Find out trending products in e-commerce platforms like Shopify. Products that are generating massive traffic give you a clue of what you should be selling in your niche
- This is a very useful tool for those who incorporate paid advertising into their marketing strategy
- AdvertSuite works on Facebook ads, Instagram, YouTube and Google search results
- There are extra earning opportunities for marketers through affiliate and reseller packages
- You can perform unlimited searches for keywords, products, niches, advertisers, etc
- It is a one-time investment of $67 to purchase. No recurring payments
- Not suitable for those who do not have a budget for advertising
How to Use AdvertSuite
Using AdvertSuite is quite straightforward and easy. We will highlight the 3 simple steps and look at different scenarios that require the application of AdvertSuite filters.
3 Steps to Use AdvertSuite
Step 1 – Keyword
Determining the keyword(s) is the first step to take in using this tool. Your keyword may be related to a company’s name, brand name, a product, or a particular audience.
Keywords could also be niche-based. If you do not have a predetermined keyword for the campaign, you have to drop everything else and develop some.
Once you’ve got a clearly defined keyword, you can now proceed to the next step. For the sake of illustration, the keyword could be “brown snickers” “Android” or “affiliate programs”.
Step 2 – Sort
This is the step where you carry out much of the work – applying filters to the search results to help you make more meaning of the search results. Filters could be location, engagement, demography, active and past campaigns, etc.
Depending on the keyword chosen, the search results would bring in thousands or even hundreds of thousands of search results for the keyword. You have to do your sorting using the filters.
Sort by Newest
This gives you the latest ads beginning from most recent to the oldest in the database entry – depending on how long ago you want to conduct your research.
However, the latest ads are usually the most useful since we are dealing with trends.
Sort by Running Longest
Facebook ads have running time from one day to a year or more. Longest running will show the advert that has spent the longest time running at the top.
Sort by Likes
It is very useful if you want to find out more information concerning the engagement of such keyword(s).
Remember that you intend to run a campaign with either the same or similar keyword and you want to gauge the response of users to that keyword in the past.
Sort by Comments
This is another useful metric to measure engagement. The number of comments tells you a lot about the ads campaign. Comments are stronger metrics for determining engagement than likes or shares.
Sort by Views
How many people actually viewed such ads when it was run? In the ads industry, another name for it is CPI (Cost Per Impression).
Will the number of viewers of the ad be proportionate to the amount spent on the campaign? This and other questions can be answered when you get results from sorting by views.
Sort by Country and Language
Many countries use English for communication even though it isn’t their first language.
This option allows you to filter countries with available records and their preferred language for communication.
AdvertSuite claims that the result of 20 countries’ Facebook ads can be found using their tool.
Sort by Date
There are 2 dates’ options on AdvertSuite; one is post date between while the other is ad seen between. You can narrow search results using any of the date’s options
Sort by Ad Type
Using the ad filter type, you can sort and select the image or video ads. It helps you see how the ad types performed using your keyword or similar keywords.
Sort by Position
This filter shows you ads based on their position whether on the news feed or right side column. Not setting these filters means that all search results will include ads in both positions.
Sort by CTA
It may be important for you to see the Call to Action (CTA) button used on your keyword. Common calls to actions are “Find out” “Donate now” “Subscribe now”
Sort by Age
This is a very interesting filter that could provide a lot of information for you if properly utilized.
You can filter the search based on the target audience, and AdvertSuite will provide results based on the age of those who responded to the ads.
The ages are obtained by AdvertSuite from the profile of those who responded to the ads.
For example, if an ad has 50 people who commented on it, sorting these by age range will tell you that the target audience for such a keyword or search phrase lies within that age range.
This information is a gold mine as this will help you target your ads in the same age range.
Sort by Landing Page Software
AdvertSuite will also provide the information on the landing page that the traffic from the ads was directed to.
Step 3 – Implement
This step is where you implement your proposed campaign using information gathered from AdvertSuite.
It is worth noting that at this point you have a very good idea of how your ad campaign will turn out, after a series of sorting with the filters.
Quite simple you would agree with me, yet the results are so powerful. AdvertSuite has just eliminated guesswork and given you concrete facts to work with.
Who Should Use AdvertSuite?
AdvertSuite is suitable for the following people:
- Online business owners who wish to increase brand awareness, increase their followers on Facebook and other supported platforms on AdvertSuite, run promotions, or just sell directly on Facebook
- Ecommerce business owners who sell products online! It is ideal for generating sales lead and new customers through the supported social media platforms.
- Advertising agencies who manage accounts for their clients! Using a tool like this could earn you 10x their results if properly applied.
- Affiliate Marketers stand to benefit a lot from running ad campaigns that could generate more traffic or sales lead for them. They also benefit from the reseller packages and commission from affiliate sales.
- Every brand that has any dealings online could find this tool very useful
How to Buy AdvertSuite
AdvertSuite software can be bought directly from the company website: advertsuite.com
The pricing of the product is:
- Core Product – $67! Works exclusively with Facebook ads
- Syndication – Additional $67! Works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google search
- Trainings – Additional $57! VIP training gives access to videos for using the research and applying the results
- Reseller – $497 for 20 licenses
AdvertSuite review reveals a lot of great benefits in using the software for researching ad campaigns.
With this tool, you can have facts to show how your particular keywords performed in the past.
The search filters can narrow the search results and give you only results that are important to the decision making process.
The obvious downside is that the tool isn’t appropriate for people who do not have budgets for their ads campaign.
It is a great tool and worth giving a try if you have any business online.
Do you need a business website with a 100% free lifetime hosting and set up a virtual real estate of your own today?
I’m glad to introduce you to the same Canadian affiliate marketing community that I’ve belonged to for some years now.