It’s a new dawn for bloggers when it comes to building links through blog commenting. Most influential bloggers have misled a lot of people out there with a view to boosting site rankings through content creation alone.
There are basic facts about building links which aren’t clear enough to hundreds of influential bloggers. In today’s post, we shall be discussing facts that necessitate backlinks while preparing your site for a first Page Rank.
In building backlinks for SEO, certain skills are involved and these are what we”ll be looking at in today’s business publication.
How To Write A Comment On A Blog
In writing blog comments, you must prepare to be genuine, authentic and realistic. You must consider why you are posting comments, the need for writing genuine and authentic comments and the efficacy of making your comments 100% relevant and of high quality.
How is blog commenting needed for building high quality links? Why must you build links for SEO? Why must you never rely on creating quality content alone in building site trust? Let’s consider a few points to answer all of these frequently asked questions:
- Through blogger outreach campaigns, you can post a lot of quality and genuine comments to top bloggers’ blogs and get maximum exposure if your comments are attention-grabbing.
- Writing attention grabbing comments at all times can generate you unlimited backlinks and boost overall site rankings.
- Doing blog commenting genuinely can create a strong relationship / friendship between you and top bloggers out there.
- Thorough blog commenting can help you gain site popularity easily and, thus, increase your chance of receiving guest-post invitations from top bloggers.
- Search engines in operation prior to 1998 ranked sites based on content quality and variety while Google revolutionized and took over the ranking of sites with effect from 1998.
- Google ranked sites based on links. It looked particularly at the quality of visitors that linked to your site.
- Brian Dean in conjunction with Eric Van Buskirk and other data partners analyzed 1 000 000 Google search results, researched deeply into factors that have the highest correlation with first page search engine rankings looking at Content, Backlinks and even Site Speed and uncovered interesting findings.
- According to Ahrefs Domain Rating, a site’s overall link authority has a strong correlation with higher rankings.
- The data gathered and compiled from the 1 000 000 Google search results shows that the number of domains that link to a page has stronger correlation with rankings than the rest of other 199 ranking factors.
- Backlinks remain the most crucial Google ranking factor.
From the highlight above, it shows that links are an extremely crucial Google ranking factor.
How To Get More Comments On Your Blog
In as much as site engagement is a great factor when it comes to building site trust, it becomes mandatory to find all possible means to increase the number of comments that you receive daily.
While trying to get more comments on your blog, you may find the following strategies indispensable:
- Start blogger outreach campaigns: Connect to as many top bloggers and online influencers as possible through relationship / friendship building.
- Help, promote and befriend pro bloggers: This is a vital aspect of generating blog comments naturally as the law of reciprocity takes effects with time. You will start building strong connections with pro bloggers out there simply by helping, promoting and befriending them without expecting anything in return.
- Create Remarkable Content: What do you understand by creating remarkable content on your blog? Your content will become remarkable in the minds of your readers if they always find it highly informative, creative, helpful and engaging.
- Write Practicable and Realistic Content: If your content is realistic and practicable, you will succeed in growing a large audience and will save a lot of weeks and months in building site trust.
- Engage Your Audience From Time To Time: Aside from getting more comments through audience engagement, search engines will trust you more and more for doing so. While engaging your audience, provide tips to resolving their various issues and challenges and ask a few questions to further help them out.
- Reply Comments On Time: This is typically a comment generating booster as it encourages and condones more comments / replies from your target audience. Out of the hundreds of pro bloggers out there, you would only be impressed to keep offering comments to bloggers who reply and get back to you on time.
- Be A Passionate Blogger: Do you blog with passion at all? Do you realize that more people will seek your engagement more and more if they find out you do blogging with passion?
Drive Traffic With Blog Comments
More comments equal more rankings. More rankings equal more traffic and more traffic equals more revenue. More of blog comments give rise to more trust and greater exposure to pro bloggers and online influencers out there.
Earlier than 1998 when Google had not started operation, Alta Vista, Yahoo and several other search engines ranked sites based on publishing frequency, content quality and variety.
Alta Vista was established in 1995 and was one of the most widely-used web search engines before it lost its ground to Google in 2003. In the same year, it was bought away by Yahoo which took over the brand and continued running all Alta Vista search activities on its own search engine.
On 8th July, 2013, the Alta Vista service was permanently shut down by Yahoo and it could not be accessed any longer online.
Google began operation with effect from 4th September, 1998 at its location in California, USA and took over site ranking from other search engines after few years in operation.
As said earlier, ranking was initially based on content by early search engines but Google shortlisted an hierarchy of 200 ranking factors on which links are the most important. From the hierarchy, link building becomes an extremely crucial ranking factor and the most crucial skill in SEO.
Now, you can easily build links through the dofollow blog comments that you make everywhere. This has been made possible through the CommentLuv plugin which is widely-used by most top bloggers out there.
When you make a comment to a top blogger’s site, you generate links back to your own blog and you build traffic exponentially.
Maximize Blog Commenting For Online Revenue
Taking blogger outreach campaigns to the next level through blog commenting is a great technique to having a rocking blog and earning consistent revenue.
Due to the misconception in respect of link building on the part of most influential bloggers, the simple strategy for making genuine blog comments everywhere has been completely ignored.
As a result of that, most struggling veteran bloggers have been convinced to focus attention on content creation alone. This misconception came up as a result of the popular saying: “Content Is King”.
Why do we say content is king? When visitors pay visits, they search for informative content on your site. That’s the extent to which writing quality and engaging content is crucial while building out your site.
As you go on writing hundreds of articles alone over the weeks and months, you will discover that your site traffic will always remain and balance on zero and you wouldn’t get any motivation for not making progress. This is the likely cause of giving up on the part of most newbie and veteran bloggers.
To start maximizing blog commenting for online revenue, follow the simple tips below:
Tip 1 – Get A Chance To Receive Guest Post Invitations From Top Bloggers Through Genuine Comment Making: How things really work out when it comes to receiving guest post invitations from top bloggers is that you build long-term relationships before asking for anything.
Asking for helps from top bloggers prior to building a strong connection / friendship / relationship will only turn you a silly blogger as analyzed by Ryan Biddulph.
Tip 2 – Get More Comments On Your Blog Posts Through Freelance Writing Networks: This is one of the greatest ways to get comments on blog posts which helps a lot in building backlinks and increases the ranking speed of sites.
To start leveraging freelance writing platforms while trying to receive genuine and authentic comments to your blog, read the following posts and you will be safe to go.
As you continue building out your site with quality and engaging content, note that you won’t be ranked for just writing content alone but based on how topically-relevant your content is and, most importantly, on the quality of visitors / readers that link to your pages at one time or the other.
You would see some struggling veteran bloggers writing articles 2000 – 3000 words long with a view to getting a first Page Rank without finding out what to include before content can get ranked in SERPs.
However, if you ‘re not building links at all, you may still be getting first page rankings if your content is up to 2000+ (The average length based on SERP data is 1890) words in length and is deeply focused on a topic.
If you ever want to make inquiries about blog commenting or, perhaps, want to learn more about getting authentic comments to your blog, don’t hesitate leaving a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply you in earnest.
If you enjoyed reading this post, kindly share with friends, groups, fans and communities on Social Media platforms using the social media icons below this post.
Subscribe through our email subscription form placed on the right sidebar to ensure that you wouldn’t miss out on any of our latest posts.
Wish you much success,