To what extent have you considered building links on your site? I have noticed some bloggers who teach that building out your site with tons of quality and engaging content will help you receive rankings fast in Google and several other search engines. Have you not been making mistakes so far? Do you actually think writing hundreds of articles can help you get noticed in search engines? Not at all!
Content is helpful and, of course, instrumental to the ranking of your site though, you never can rely on writing content alone to receive search engine rankings.
There was a time when I didn’t understand the concept of SEO and other ideas related to making money online. I was just gambling around, but couldn’t make a cent despite the commitment and all efforts put in.
Sometimes, I would spend all night working round the clock, but wouldn’t still make money no matter how little. This continued for several years until I made up my mind never to get back to the internet.
Shortly after making the decision, I kept thinking about it from time to time to get back hopefully, but hardly agreed to my feelings and passion not until I finally figured it out.
Building links can be done in several ways, but you need to learn some tactics to make the most out of it. Despite all, you can build high quality links without spending a dime. Why must you build high quality links?
Google counts much more on high quality links and considers giving your site a priority by improving your overall rankings in search results. What are high quality links and how can you generate such links quickly?
High quality links are connections to your site from authoritative blogs. What are authoritative blogs? These are blogs that already have the highest Page Rank and are most trusted by Google and other major search engines.
When people link to your site from these authority sites, Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines take that as a clue that you truly have some great content on your site and they will start increasing your site potentials/trust in search results. You can simply build high quality links using the following ways:
- Blog Commenting: How does this sound to you? Do you know that the best way to get high quality links to your site is to comment on authoritative blogs as mentioned below? Blog commenting can be leveraged this way by offering quality and relevant comments. Your comments will be rated high by search engines if you put quality in mind.
- Posting Regularly: Publishing frequency plays a vital role in getting quality links to your site if you write quality and engaging content. Your content must be unique and keyword-researched. Plagiarized or spun content will do nothing but frustrate your success.
- Site Engagement: Do you know how to engage your target audience at all? I have seen people who love socializing at the expense of site engagement. You must put in much more effort while engaging your audience at site than at social media, though social media will play its ranking role too.
- Guest Blogging: What do you understand about guest blogging? Do you realize that a one-time guest post can generate you hundreds of thousands of views and quality links back to your site in a few weeks and can make you hundreds of dollars in lifetime?
- Content Marketing: From a recent search of over 1 million articles, content was found to be the overall second ranking factor out of the Google’s 200 ranking factors while link is the first factor. As you will be working on the first ranking factor which is link building, creating quality and engaging content will become opening doors to unlimited traffic opportunities.
The best way to make guest posts is through email outreach. You will be leveraging the Hunter tool which is absolutely great for reaching out to large and small blogs. Through this tool, you will be getting all email addresses associated to a specific blog and can go ahead writing an email script to request a guest post to a chosen or specific blog.
Are you planning to start building backlinks for your site now? Are you passionate about moving your site to the next level within a few weeks? Do you want to start making money from your blog in earnest? Learn from authoritative bloggers who have got the experience and are in the best position to teach and put you through right away.
If you are ready to learn strategies to link building the best way, then you need to comment on authoritative bloggers’ sites. When you post comments regularly to such sites, you will automatically start generating backlinks soonest and will receive first page rankings in Google in due time.
There is no limit to the tons of links you can generate to your site daily if blog commenting is done the right way. To maximize link building potentials through blog commenting, learn the following techniques:
- Comment on authoritative bloggers’ blogs on a daily basis instead of the normal 2-3 times weekly: To achieve maximum results, be consistent in posting quality comments. The result you will be getting from this will be so amazing.
- Post relevant comments at all times: Your comments must be 100% relevant to the topic of the post on which you are commenting. This must be duly noted if you really want to leverage blog commenting for building high quality links for your blog in earnest.
- Your blog comments must be at least 50 words long: While commenting on other people’s blogs, write up to 50 words or greater and split all of your comments to 3-4 paragraphs. This assigns quality to your comments and that is how you automatically generate backlinks from authoritative bloggers’ blogs.
- Search and comment on niche-related blogs only: Do you want to sit back and watch Google and other major search engines skyrocket your blog to the first page rank? Search for niche specific blogs using the Google search tool and post quality comments. This is the best way to get high quality links. Do you want to get severely penalized by Google? Comment on sites that are not related to your niche. The links that come through your comments this way are categorized as low quality links and are subjected to severe penalty/punishment by Google.
- Use the CommentLuv WordPress plugin on your blog: Using the CommentLuv WordPress plugin on your site will increase the number of comments and the extent of audience engagement on your site and this ensures a steady flow of backlinks at geometrical rates.
Most people wouldn’t want to leave comments on your site when they realize that they won’t be getting any SEO or social engagement benefit from them. That is where the CommentLuv WordPress plugin will be making a difference for your SEO activities.
Best Way To Get Traffic On Your Website
The best way to get traffic on your website is through link building. In this post, the basic strategies to start building links for your blog have been blended. Content is very crucial for the fact that it unlocks the doors to regular and unlimited visits, but cannot handle website ranking all alone.
Asking people to leave comments on your site and providing answers to all of their problems on time will go a long way in driving massive traffic to your site. While building out your site with content, you wouldn’t forget that the basic goal is to help and provide solutions to other people’s problems.
When your audience find solutions at your site regularly, they will always visit and do one thing or the other at your site. That is a simple strategy to building a virtual real estate in earnest.
Social engagement will play its vital role in the ranking of your site as initially mentioned in this post, though must not be over-utilized at the expense of site engagement. Google counts on the social value generated on your site due to social sharing and engagement.
I do share content and tips with fans, groups and friends on social media like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. I have definitely seen the social dividends in using these platforms from time to time.
Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog
Once you have worked fervently on link building, it’s high time you started making money. Your opportunities to make money from a ranked website are unlimited.
Once Google begins to trust your brand, your chances of appearing on first pages increase day-in day-out.
Making money online becomes easy if you can learn and master all these strategies but becomes so hard if you are not acquainted with them.
If you want to start your journey to online wealth today, you wouldn’t ever want to get rich overnight. You will sit back and learn specific tips focusing on SEO and other relevant ideas on money making.
Ways to earn money from your blog are:
- Affiliate Program: Once you have begun driving tons of traffic to your blog, it becomes a steady stream of unlimited income and there’s no limit to the flow of revenue you can generate through your site daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. Start promoting reputable affiliate products like Amazon digital products and lots more.
- Content Management System: Share revenue with the content management sites through content writing and sharing.
- Promote Self Products: If you have self products that you wish to promote, don’t hesitate placing them on your blog to leverage its traffic potential towards making money.
Having learned the strategies to building backlinks and generating tons of traffic on your site, you’ve figured out the best way to make money online and are in the best position to help other people do the same.
If you have any question or, perhaps, just want to make some inquiries on link building, don’t hesitate leaving out a comment below and I will be more than happy to reply you as soon as possible.
If you need a massive list of 1200+ top and authoritative bloggers’ blogs that you can use for blog commenting, let me know by leaving a comment below and subscribing to our newsletters through the form at the right sidebar and I will be happy to get back to you in due time with the list together with other SEO useful tips.
If you find this post helpful, share it with friends, groups, fans and communities using the Social Media buttons below and we’ll be grateful. We truly care about you and your financial success.