You’re a bit skeptical about your chances of becoming successful online.
You’ve read about rocking and successful bloggers who earn consistent online revenue even while sleeping at the comfort of their homes – highly-successful bloggers who travel the world and yet have their bank accounts flooded with money daily.
You can hardly believe this to be true especially when you work yourself up daily and can still not put food on the table for your family.
You can not of course get convinced that you can earn even a penny online let alone earning passive income
To say the flagrant truth, your personal belief about making money online is far from reality.
Learn through the following ways to make money legitimately working at the comfort of your home.
#1. Start A Blog and Customize It
Setting up a customized blog is the first step in the process of making money online but this is yet unknown to some people out there who search around for quick ways to earn online income.
Whether you are promoting self products or selling other people’s products at online stores, having a customized blog would be the pioneer step in the whole process.
Your blog homepage can represent your own landing page and this must be a customized one.
Why You Must Avoid a Free Blogging Platform
Why do you think some people miss out on making money from a blog?
- A free blogging platform frustrates you in the long-run.
- You have a low credibility / trust score in the sight of your audience.
- Using a free blogging platform gives a clear signal to the audience that you haven’t made it yet with your online business and, thus, wouldn’t be the right person to coach them.
- You don’t own the blog and, therefore, all of your posts, irrespective of the number, can be deleted with the click of a mouse
- You won’t rank in Google and other major search engines meaning that you won’t earn revenue.
- You won’t have the morale to pull in the right energy knowing that you can be frustrated anytime.
- You are not in full control.
- You are just an amateur in the sight of your audience.
- Your audience know that you are not a pro blogger yet and, thus, won’t follow you.
- You are not yet a money maker but a mere struggling blogger.
Why You Must Customize Your Blog
While starting out with a blog, you learn several blogging fundamentals, part of which teaches you to emulate pros in all of your online activities.
When visitors visit your blog to check out some information, they first find out if the blog is leveraging a free blogging platform such as blogger.com, wordpress.org, tumblr.com, hubpages.com and many more.
They quit your blog quickly not minding what you have to offer on that blog once they discover that they have visited an amateur’s blog.
Why must you add a custom domain to your site?
- You are in full control of your blog.
- You own the blog, thus, no one can destroy it.
- You gain more credibility / reputation / trust score in the sight of your target audience.
- It gives a clue that you are a money maker.
- You operate like an authority or a pro blogger from day to day.
- You grow revenue potentials daily on a geometric rate.
- You rank well in Google and get better chances of appearing on the first page.
- You get the morale to build up your site implementing working strategies and following blogging fundamentals.
- You build up more followers and you become successful in earnest.
#2. Write Like A Pro And Attract More Readers To Your Blog
You appear like a pro in your writing style bearing in mind that readers would only choose to follow you if they realize that they are dealing with an authority blogger.
You must realize that no one is ready to read posts written by an amateur and that’s why you must operate on a customized blog right from scratch and learn to be like a pro in all you do online.
Without implementing working strategies, you will write hundreds of 2000+ word articles on your blog only to discover that no one cares to read.
Read the blog post below and learn how you can lure readers down the page when they visit your blog:
I have seen a lot of people who abstained from blogging because they believed they couldn’t write well.
Blogging does not require you to be a prolific writer before you can present remarkable and compelling content neither does it entail you being an English scholar before you can attract hundreds of readers to your blog.
By reading through the blog post above titled “How To Write A Quality Blog Post: The Complete Guide“, you will learn all you need to be able to win readers’ minds.
Why You Must Write Like A Pro
Why must you present content to your blog readers like a professional blogger?
- You become a “Sought-After” author and readers flood your blog from time to time to search for informative articles.
- You win readers’ minds easily and they come back frequently to check out latest posts on your blog.
- You receive tons of guest-post invitations from pro bloggers.
- You convert and make more sales naturally.
- You become more influential in the blogging world.
- You build more reputation among counterparts.
- You build domain authority and Google delivers more traffic to your blog.
- You get more rankings, more traffic and more revenue in lifetime.
#3. Add Training Tutorials, Videos and Courses That Can Benefit Veteran And Newbie Bloggers To Your Blog
Do you know that a lot of newbie bloggers out there need certain skills to build up their online business and can reward you handsomely for teaching them those skills?
What skills did you acquire? What are those things you can monetize right on your blog?
You can create training tutorials, videos and courses right on your site and sell to newbie and veteran bloggers who cannot do without them at affordable rates.
You don’t start with high prices yet until you become well-recognized in the market.
You simply leverage course-creation or similar platforms to make your course or tutorial content. You can upload images or videos using the course-creation tools or platforms to facilitate learning for your audience.
To get started creating training tutorials, courses and videos on your blog, you consider providing training that will add great values to people’s lives.
You can earn hundreds of dollars adding value to your readers’ lives through the training courses and tutorials you sell on your blog.
Online education industry is worth more than $100 billion and lots of bloggers like you earn substantial profits selling courses on their websites and adding values to other people’s lives.
As a website owner, you can simply add a “Course” menu whereby you sell those valuable skills and make money online legitimately.
Why You Must Create Training For Your Readers
Once you have gone far in building out your site with quality and helpful content alongside engaging visitors, you may consider training or coaching other people from your acquired skills and earn more money.
Why must you create training tutorials, videos and courses on your blog?
- You become a trainer building and adding values to lives.
- You build more trust and reputation in search engines and people learn more from your blog from day to day.
- You are recognized as a pro blogger.
- Pro bloggers offer and sell courses on their blogs.
- You make more money legitimately from your training tutorials and courses.
Alternatively, you can earn lots of cash credits by creating training tutorials, videos and courses within the WA community after three months of being a premium member.
This will add to the income you generate from the training tutorials you created on your own blog.
You simply withdraw earnings to PayPal with a minimum of $10.
Pro blogging results do not come earlier than becoming a pro. And you won’t ever become a pro without following pros.
#4. Publish eBooks And Earn Multiple Streams Of Income
Are you a blogger who loves writing and has great passion for doing it? Thus, you can earn passive income publishing eBooks and selling even on your own site and at Amazon stores worldwide.
Publishing eBooks is an excellent way to earn multiple streams of income. You earn consistent revenue for the content you write from time to time.
You are not just writing for fun anymore but earning recurring payments on the words you create right on your computer device from day to day.
Ryan Biddulph publishes eBooks which contain informative and helpful blog content with Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon and sells both across Amazon stores in the US, UK, the rest of Amazon stores in the world and on his personal blog.
He teaches blogging fundamentals, sells courses, offers tutorials, creates podcasts and videos for both veteran and newbie bloggers. He earns multiple streams of income from selling eBooks.
Some of his eBooks sell for $3.99 while most of his prime eBooks sell for $20.00.
He makes more than enough money from his blog to travel the world and can help you set up a successful blog.
He created a page on his blog where he sells training tutorials, videos and courses.
He sells eBooks even while traveling in an aircraft without worrying about delivering physical books to readers.
The most interesting part of self-publishing an eBook is that it can be delivered to millions of readers without shipping or handling physical books at all.
If you are self-publishing with KDP on Amazon, for instance, you can convert your eBooks into podcasts and paperbacks.
Why You Must Self-Publish eBooks With Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
What are the benefits of self-publishing eBooks with Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon?
- You have your eBooks and paperbacks printed free even with a well-designed cover which you can edit anytime using the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.
- You reach hundreds of thousands of readers on Amazon who will buy your eBooks.
- Your eBooks get to market fast.
- You have your eBook published in less than 5-10 minutes and it becomes available worldwide for sale at kindle stores in less than 48 hours unless publishing rights for your eBooks are required.
- You get an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) free for your eBooks and paperbacks.
- You earn more revenue through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and Kindle Unlimited by enrolling in Kindle Direct Publishing Select.
- You earn royalty (Up to 70%) on all sales to the readers in the US, UK, France, Canada, Germany, India, Japan, Italy, Australia, Brazil and other locations.
- You edit your eBooks whenever you want to make changes and fix your own list prices.
- You keep full control of your publishing rights.
- You publish eBooks (Digital) and paperbacks (Print) 100% free with Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon.
#5. Become An Affiliate For Other Companies And Earn Recurring Commissions In Lifetime
Becoming an affiliate for other companies is a great way to earn passive income online. You promote other people’s products and earn recurring commissions in lifetime.
Not all affiliate companies pay recurring commissions, you can of course earn commissions one way or the other by promoting affiliate products.
For independent affiliate marketing companies that charge monthly subscriptions like Wealthy Affiliate, recurring commissions are paid monthly.
Among others, Amazon affiliate central is a bunch of opportunities for anyone who loves to earn affiliate commissions. It’s the largest and yet one of the best affiliate marketing networks in the industry today.
The WA affiliate marketing program is such that pays recurring commissions monthly on every premium member you referred.
To make the most out of affiliate marketing programs, make sure to promote affiliate products that pay well.
Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online.
#6. Sell Advertising Spaces On Your Site
Are you pulling enough traffic on your site? What is your rank in Google and in other major search engines?
Once your site ranks in search engines, it becomes a major source of online revenue for you. With a first page rank in Google, you have all the potentials in this world to earn consistent revenue.
You have the widgets in your WordPress dashboard to leverage while trying to create advertisement boards in your sidebar. This is not suitable for a site that is not getting much traffic yet.
There’s no limit to the flow of revenue that comes from your ranked site.
When your site was still under construction, no one seemed to know it.
As you fervently built out your site with quality and helpful content alongside engaging visitors, you began to rank in Google and traffic grew from day to day.
Before you knew it, guest-post invitations began to flow in through your email. You started building domain authority and search engines began to improve your site in search results.
Eventually, people from locations unknown to you began to request for a mention on your site to gain traffic back to their own sites.
Your site developed every potential to sell advertising spaces and you earn consistent revenue in lifetime.
#7. Publish Guest-Posts For Authority Bloggers In Your Niche
Guest-posting is a functional blogging strategy which most veteran struggling bloggers have ignored over the past years.
You can blog even for months and years without being able to move your site off the ground. It happens when you neither follow blogging fundamentals nor implement working strategies.
As a result of that, you get highly frustrated and quit blogging regrettably.
Let’s say, for instance, a niche related blog generates $100000+ a month. Guest-posting to such a blog would help you get high quality backlinks which leads to better rankings in Google, more traffic and more revenue.
Once you are able to write quality, helpful, remarkable and informative content, it becomes a great potential for you to get your guest posts published on authority bloggers’ sites.
You are allowed to include links to your own blog within your guest posts and this is how you get backlinks which is an extremely crucial ranking signal in Google’s search algorithm.
Remember in one of our recent posts on this blog where it was mentioned that a rocking and successful blogger named Akiko Joice earned $25000+ from a single guest post that she made to Life Hacker.
What you can make from your guest posts is way more than what Joice made from her single guest post that she published on Life Hacker, be rest assured. The future belongs to you if only you believe in the beauty of your dreams.