You have a personal blog that you’ve been building search engine popularity for over the past few months or years, right? You’ve tried all you could but all to no avail, really? You’ve made frantic efforts writing a lot of content on that blog but traffic decides to flow at a rate lower than expected, right? Then sit back and let’s discuss on how you can build your blog and make it popular in search engines.
In today’s publication, I’m going to talk straight on the major cause of the traffic issues most newbie and veteran bloggers undergo in the course of running their blogs, the horrible blogging mistakes that people make in the blogging industry, the fundamentals of blogging that ensure a steady flow of organic and social media traffic, how to resolve the major traffic issues and make your blog popular.
How do you think you can build a blog to rank in Google fast? What blogging strategy do you have in mind that you feel will speed up your Google page ranking? Are you sure of having the right mindset for online business? Do you think you can build a blog passionately and persistently?
The Major Cause of the Traffic Issues Bloggers Undergo
In the blogging world, bloggers do undergo certain issues with traffic and these sometimes frustrate some veterans to a point of giving up and of course quitting. I always feel for the thousands of potential bloggers who literally quit as a result of such issues.
For instance, a newbie blogger asked me a question recently that: Why does my blog refuse to rank in Google? The first reply I sent back to him was a question too which goes thus: How long have you been into blogging? When did you start your blog? Then, he replied that his blog was just two weeks old and it made me feel like smiling, though I didn’t so that it wouldn’t seem like I was turning a serious matter into joke.
Imagine the kind of issues most newbie bloggers undergo that make so many of them give up and quit! How should a two-week old blog be expected to have ranked so well in Google when it had probably not yet been indexed? How should a brand-new blog be expected so much to have started generating consistent revenue a few days of being created?
Obviously, lack of online entrepreneurial training makes a lot of people get the wrong mindset for online business and, thus, they won’t be able to make it successfully to financial freedom through blogging.
Search engines don’t trust a brand-new blog in its early days but would simply consider maturity together with other ranking parameters while deciding on the degree of trust they can place on such a blog. So, you need to earnestly work on a blog to make it become popular in the online world.
Summarily, the traffic issues that usually occur with the newbie and veteran bloggers are caused by:
- Inability to pass through the right online entrepreneurial training before starting out.
- Lack of blogging initiatives on the part of so many newbie and veteran bloggers.
- Low understanding of how ranking works on the part of many.
- Over-anxiety to make money online.
- The wrong mindset for online business on the part of most veterans.
- Possibility of giving up or quitting online business due to lack of blogging experience, skills, and ethics.
- Wrong impression of the popular saying “Content is king”.
The Horrible Blogging Mistakes that People Make in the Blogosphere
Though it occurs naturally that people make horrible mistakes, there are some mistakes that could be so costly that one may not be able to get over them in a lifetime. Horrible blogging mistakes are typical examples of such mistakes that veteran struggling bloggers make these days while the pros go on adopting the right strategies that will help them build up a page rank in Google for their blogs.
Do you really want to improve a Google page rank for your blog? Can you work diligently to build authority for your personal blog in search engines? Then, you have some daily routines to perform in order to actualize your dreams and aspirations.
What are those horrible blogging mistakes which I’ve been talking about so far? Check below for a list of them:
- Some veterans get over-impressed by the popular saying ‘Content is king” and, thus, would concentrate on writing alone without adding other search engine optimization routines: Really, content is king but not the way most people interpret it. Some bloggers do regard creating and publishing content daily as what will constitute ranking in search engines.
- Most veretan bloggers don’t build engagement thoroughly with the audience: Though it’s good to publish content daily to speed up search engine popularity, exposure, online presence, and ranking, you have a lot of daily blogging routines to perform which do not rest alone with content writing. Obviously, I publish content daily on my personal blog: onlinebusinesspublications.com, but make sure I build engagement with my blog readers from time to time.
The Fundamentals of Blogging that Ensure a Steady Flow of Traffic
When it comes to becoming a rocking blogger in the online world, you need to build your personal blog on proven blogging fundamentals. You must be ready to help other people build their own businesses without expecting anything commensurate with what they’ve done.
Do you want a steady flow of traffic for your blog on time and in good location? Then, let’s talk about the fundamentals of blogging that will ensure a steady flow of traffic for your site.
- Build domain authority for your brand-new blog
- Build an online presence for the blog by publishing an SEO artcle daily
- Build site engagement and keep your potential readers engaged
- Build social media engagement to boost social media traffic
- Add your sitemap to Google Search Console (GSC)
- Link your Google search console account to Google analytics
- Be a consistent blogger in your daily blogging routine.
How to Resolve the Major Traffic Issues and Make Your Blog Popular
Out of every problem or difficult situation, there’s always a way out so far you’re willing to get issues resolved naturally. And there’s always a solution out of no solution in the blogging career as well as in other careers of life.
Here are some ways to resolve the major traffic issues and build popularity in search engines for any blog:
- Publish posts frequently on social media and respond to all comments on time
- Update your blog daily with a lot of informative and helpful content
- Do blogger outreach campaigns
- Write guest posts for others and get high-quality backlinks
- Build a lot of engagement with your readers
- Be an action taker
- Be persistent in carrying out those strategies written above.
By implementing all of the blogging strategies mentioned above, you can rest assured that you’ll build a blog successfully and it’ll rank on time. If you have any question to ask about blogging and how you can make your blog popular, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to respond in earnest.