Welcome back once again, great fans of OnlineBusinessPublications.com! In today’s publication, you’ll be getting to know the progress details about the Npower recruitment 2018/2019 application form and how you can enrol yourself for the one-time opportunity.
Recently, news has been spread around that the 2018/2019 Npower recruitment application registration form is out. In this very post, you’ll truly find out if the form has been out or not.
Most recently, people who wanted to enrol for the Npower recruitment/empowerment programme came on board and started asking us series of questions about the 2018/2019 Npower recruitment application form.
Some of their questions include the ones shortlisted below:
- Is the 2018/2019 Npower recruitment application registration form out?
- Is the Npower application portal open yet for the 2018/2019 recruitment registration exercise?
- What is the right process to apply for the current Npower recruitment/empowerment programme?
- Is Npower registration form out for 2018/2019?
- Is www.npower.gov.ng the official registration portal for the 2018/2019 Npower recruitment exercise?
- How do I apply for a Nigerian Npower job vacancy?
The above questions and series of other similar questions have been asked and forwarded to us by so many people out there who are currently seeking employment in Nigeria.
Requirements for the 2018/2019 N-power Recruitment Programme
The requirements of Npower for the 2018/2019 recruitment exercise are highlighted below:
- Currently, N-power desires to establish a platform through which Nigerians can acquire and develop entrepreneurial skills. Formerly, the eligibility for the N-power recruitment application is anyone from the age of 18 to 35 years.
- The requirements for the different programmes are a bit different from one another and, thus, an eligible applicant will have to check to find out if he satisfies the minimum requirements. Officially, individuals are selected based on performance in some screening tests; demonstration of great passion in any area/field you’ve chosen; as well as readiness to make a move out of redundancy.
- As there are static requirements for everybody, you’ll do well by paying close attention to the training given lest you get distracted by what isn’t needful to your success at all.
- A University B.Sc degree or Higher National Diploma certificate is required for the N-power Graduate programme.
Npower recruits both undergraduate and graduate Nigerians for the empowerment programme, though the 2017/2018 batch was meant for the graduate programme only.
How to Obtain Application for the 2018 Recruitment Programme
An application form is completely filled through www.npower.gov.ng; the Npower recruitment application registration portal. When you visit the registration portal, you’ll get further instructions on how you can apply for Npower recruitment exercise 2018/2019.
Once you’ve registered and decided to log in your account, you may go through the route: www.npvn.npower.gov.ng.
Please be notified that the Npower recruitment registration closing date is 16th November 2018 and cannot be reversed once it’s been closed on the portal.
The 2018/2019 Npower recruitment exercise took off on 5th October 2018 and anyone is free here to leave a comment but that must be closely related to the title of this post.
So, if you know you want to benefit from this scheme before the portal is closed, take actions. Remember that a lot of Nigerians who would have got employed at the very first batch ignored simple instructions like this, whereas, others never believed it would work out on time at all.
From all indications now, the recruitment is likely to take place on time or almost immediately after the closing of the portal. Open the portal, fill the application registration form and follow all instructions sheepishly in order not to frustrate the opportunity.
What You Can Achieve Within the One-Year Npower Service
As a potential Nigerian entrepreneur, what are those skills you’ve acquired through the seminars and webinars attended so far that you’re planning to monetize now? You’ve probably acquired several skills which you’re currently looking for a way to commercialize henceforth but didn’t know how to go about this, right?
The monthly rate of pay is N30,000 for each person and this ceases to continue once a 12 calendar months period has lapsed. So, you wouldn’t want to spend everything you’ll earn from the program within the little period, right?
While working under the one-time N-power programme in the year, acquire several skills as much as you can and make sure you have some compulsory savings which you’ll surely need to start your business with when the Npower programme will have ceased to continue.
The best thing you could be doing to ensure you start living a better life soon after the N-power program will have been stopped is spending only 30-40% of your monthly remuneration while 40%-100% of the overall remuneration goes into your compulsory savings.
At the end of a year period, you’ll have successfully saved a suitable amount of money to start something doing on your own.
The Possibility of Becoming Self Employed After the One-Year Period
It’s really sure that you’ll start a business of yours once you’ve got some amounts of money from your Npower monthly compulsory savings.
Be it a recharge card printing, paint mixing, or any other type of entrepreneurial business of your choice, you’re going to lay hands on something once you’ve prepared well for it. Be creative. Be determined. Be consistent. Be persistent. Be hardworking. Be successful.
There’s a 100% possibility to go fully entrepreneurial once you can deny yourself of much pleasure during the one-year N-power service. What do I mean by denying yourself of much pleasure? If care is not taken, you may have to start spending money on things you’ve always needed for personal pleasure and this wouldn’t let you go entrepreneurial since it requires some initial setup cost to become an entrepreneur.
Here at OnlineBusinessPublications.com, we have so much passion for all of our fans and wouldn’t hesitate to respond to any of the comments you’ve left on our website in earnest. We usually respond in less than 24 hours.
If you would need any further update about the recruitment programme, let us know by leaving a comment in the comment box below this post and we’ll surely get back to you as soon as we receive your comment at our end. Wish you much success in your endeavors!