How do you arrive at the revenue maximization point? How can you make 600 dollars or more in a week? We deliberated in our recent posts and emphasized much on the ways to strategize blogging such as working the right techniques with the right energy and building your business on solid & proven blogging fundamentals.
In today’s post, we shall be directing our discussion towards building a solid blog on the top three Google Ranking signals (Links, Content and RankBrain).
Why must you remain a struggling blogger for months and years even when you strongly feel you’re doing it the right way? Why wouldn’t you mind the freaking cause of your struggles & start learning the fundamental basis of blogging to achieve blogging success on time?
Why wouldn’t you ever want to become successful in building out a rocking blog, believing in blogging heresies that will take you nowhere? You continue struggling because you never cared to build your business on Google’s most crucial ranking signals.
According to Bloomberg and Google itself, RankBrain was described as a machine learning technology used by Google for delivering or sorting through its search results. It’s part of its overall search algorithm and it works perfectly for its overall ranking system.
In Google’s search algorithm, the top three ranking signals are Links, Content and RankBrain. This was disclosed by Andrey Lipattsev; a Google’s Search Quality Strategist on 23rd March, 2016.
Google officially disclosed in 2015 that RankBrain was the third most crucial ranking signal in its search algorithm though didn’t spell out which of the 200 ranking signals were the first two. On 23rd March, 2016, the first two most crucial ranking factors were announced to be links and content by Andrey Lipattsev.
Andrey Lipattsev categorically mentioned links and content as the first two most important Google ranking factors in a “Question & Answer” interview with Google on the same day though didn’t specify which of the two was the most important.
Get More Traffic On Your Blog
Would you love to arrive at the revenue maximization point in earnest? Would it be pleasant with you earning $600 or much more in a week starting from this month? Then consider focusing attention on links and content; the two most crucial Google ranking signals.
Links and content as disclosed by Andrey Lipattsev outranked other ranking signals in the hierarchy of Google ranking factors. Why is it that pro bloggers would create a blog post and hundreds of thousands of readers would visit to read in less than 24 hours while some other people would write loads of articles and no one would ever care to read?
Why would it work for some people and it wouldn’t work for others? Someone told me long ago that he blogged for over 12 months writing articles but never got potential readers to visit his blog let alone staying a minute reading.
I too made the same horrific blogging mistakes in the past ignoring those blogging fundamentals. I almost lost hope initially but later picked up when I read about trained internet marketers who were making millions of dollars monthly from home.
Under the following headlines, we shall emphasize more on the right approach to building out a site on solid & proven blogging fundamentals.
How To Get Tons Of Traffic
With the right approach, you can strategize blogging and start driving tons of targeted traffic to your site. You will continue creating quality and engaging content but wouldn’t ever rely on that alone.
As content is part of the most crucial ranking signals in Google’s search algorithm, it was found in the data results collected by Brian Dean and fellow data analysts recently from the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) that articles of length 1890+ words outranked articles of lower lengths.
Your content wouldn’t appear ever on the first page if it’s not topically-relevant no matter how competitively low your keywords might be. This was further found in the data results collected from a recent search of over one million articles.
As you build out your site with good, informative and helpful content, link building must go alongside and you will arrive at the revenue maximization point easily. Let’s consider the right approach to driving tons of traffic to your site below.
1. Write A Compelling Article
You drive tons of traffic to your blog from extremely high-traffic authority blogs like SmartBlogger, ProBlogger, Lifehacker, Virgin, Neil Patel, Entrepreneur, etc. Imagine how tedious and time-consuming it is for you to create good and helpful content for your blog readers!
It’s more tedious for pro bloggers creating content regularly to satisfy their potential readers’ appetites for informative content. This is why your guest post is much needed if it’s interesting to them and worth considering. Read our previous post to learn how to submit your guest-post proposal through an email script.
Building a site without exploring this strategy takes some time and effort though can be implemented in a matter of months & years with hard-work.
You can get hundreds of thousands of readers to visit and read your blog posts within a week by writing a compelling article and informing pro bloggers (The right people) about it.
To drive tons of traffic to your blog using the compelling article strategy, follow the tips below:
Tip 1 – Write Quality and Informative Compelling Articles: Have you ever imagined how pro bloggers won a large crowd of audience to their blogs? It’s simply by creating remarkable and compelling content. This built up great values in them over time and made their blogs a must-to-visit for hundreds of thousands of readers.
Tip 2 – Write Awesome Guest Posts: You’ve heard that authority bloggers would easily accept your guest-post proposal if they find your write-ups interesting and informative. Follow this simple strategy and win it all.
You need these major strategies to get hundreds of thousands of potential blog readers and easily reach your revenue maximization point. You must write guest posts for other bloggers in your niche who have more traffic than you.
Do you know that writing remarkable content can attract hundreds of likes, shares and comments to your blog? By implementing simple blogging strategies, writing quality and compelling blog posts, you’ll watch hundreds of thousands of people flood into your blog over time.
2. Build High Quality Links
“When it comes to link building for SEO, Brian Dean is the best in the business“, says Neil Patel.
Brian Dean, together with other SEO & data experts, collectively gathered results from a complete search of over 1 million articles and found that the number of domains that linked to a page has more correlation with ranking than any other ranking signal
In our recent posts, we discussed the various fundamental bases to building high quality links. What are high quality links? How can you build high quality backlinks? What is the right source to get first page rankings through high quality backlinks? Now, let’s go into more details below.
- High quality links are links generated naturally from other niche related blogs through blogger outreach campaigns. Links that come from unrelated niche blogs are categorized as low quality links ( Black hat links).
- High quality links are those high Page Rank (PR) backlinks that come from authority blogs, high PR “Dofollow” signature forums, and best free Infographic Submission Sites.
- Posting to high PR “Dofollow” signature forums is a proven way to get high quality backlinks. Make a thorough search on Google for high Page-Rank Signature forums in your niche. Select a good number of forums, join the communities and start posting right away.
- Prior to posting at forums, read the forum posting rules carefully, introduce yourself, not your website to avoid getting banned.
- Edit your signature (Your website address, not affiliate link) within your user control panel. Your signature appears automatically at the bottom of every post (Threads and replies) you make and you generate high quality backlinks.
3. Engage Your Audience Effectively (Work For Quality, Not Quantity)
How do you engage your audience? What is working for quality all about? The replies you give to those comments which other people leave on your blog should be strongly based on quality, not quantity. This is one of the major blogging strategies that can boost your overall ranking signal in search results.
Google has its search algorithm named Hummingbird which is perfect enough to rank your site based on the quality of your site engagement and other ranking parameters.
There was no specific name given to the search algorithm ever before 2013 but Google officially named it Hummingbird with effect from June/July, 2013.
As you engage your audience more & more, you’ll build more trust with search engines and you’ll maximize ranking potentials over time. More ranking means more traffic. More traffic means more revenue.
Do you want to have more search engine rankings? Would you love to generate tons of search engine traffic and earn revenue with your site? Work more on audience engagement and do blog commenting more thoroughly.
While making and replying comments on blogs, be quality conscious and you’ll build trust amazingly. Never mind seeing low traffic constantly while building out your site. Once you start implementing fundamental blogging strategies, success is guaranteed.
Do your outreach campaigns as much as you can and get high quality backlinks awesomely with time.
How Do You Identify Remarkable Content?
- It’s intriguing. You quickly identify it when you set your eyes on it. You won’t be able to stop reading once you start reading from scratch. It tells informative and interesting stories. You feel comfortable reading it.
- You read over and over again and bookmark it on your computer device. You’ll see that not only you, but a crowd of people love it. You’ll see tons of comments below the post and would add your own comment.
- You’ll hear hundreds of people thanking the writer from the comments and clamoring for more.
- It focuses on helping the readers. Readers get lots of useful tips and get back to learn more.
Dividends Of Writing Remarkable Content
- It integrates your business and builds reputations for you in the online world.
- It turns you a respected blogging expert over time and creates wide opportunities in your online business.
- It transforms you from a struggling veteran blogger to an authority blogger.
- It attracts hundreds of thousands of blog readers to your site and makes you an instant expert.
- You wouldn’t need to figure it out anymore and wouldn’t waste time writing what people never want to read.
- It increases your credibility in the sight of your readers and multiplies your online business.
- It gets Google indexed within four hours of hitting the “Publish” button.
- It appears quickly on the first page and drives thousands of real and targeted visitors monthly.
Were you not thinking it would be a waste of time & effort offering your guest posts to other bloggers who have higher domain authority and traffic than you? Do you think you understand the fundamental basis of blogging at all? This is how it really works.
I trust you wouldn’t want to keep writing loads of articles that no one would ever care to read. Write informative articles, follow the fundamental basis of blogging, get awesome blogging buddies and move your blogging game to the top level.
If you ever have inquiries on link building, revenue maximization point, writing a compelling post and others, don’t hesitate leaving a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply you in earnest.
If you enjoyed reading this post, share with friends, groups, communities and fans on Social Media platforms using the icons below this post.
Subscribe to get regularly updated using the email subscription form placed at the right sidebar. Thanks!
Wish you breakthroughs,